Displaying 201 - 250 of 2986 in total
- Amitriptyline / Perphenazine
- Amitriptyline / Perphenazine is rare, occurring 1 in 22482 users.
- Amlexanox Topical
Brand names: Exforge Hct 10/160/12.5, Exforge Hct 10/320/25, and Exforge Hct 5/160/12.5
A long-acting dihydropyridine calcium channel blocker. It is effective in the treatment of ANGINA PECTORIS and HYPERTENSION.
- Amlodipine / Atorvastatin
- Amlodipine / Atorvastatin is rare, occurring 1 in 1558 users.
- Amlodipine / Benazepril
- Amlodipine / Benazepril is common, occurring 1 in 476 users.
- Amlodipine / Hydrochlorothiazide / Olmesartan
- Amlodipine / Hydrochlorothiazide / Valsartan
- Amlodipine / Hydrochlorothiazide / Valsartan is very rare, occurring 1 in 94426 users.
- Amlodipine / Olmesartan
- Amlodipine / Olmesartan is rare, occurring 1 in 4539 users.
- Amlodipine / Telmisartan
- Amlodipine / Valsartan
- Amlodipine / Valsartan is rare, occurring 1 in 3256 users.
- Ammoniated Mercury-Salicylic Acid Topical
- Ammoniated Mercury Topical
- Ammonium Chloride
Brand names: Uroeze, Rolatuss, and Fus-Sol
An acidifying agent that has expectorant and diuretic effects. Also used in etching and batteries and as a flux in electroplating.
- Ammonium Chloride / Chlorpheniramine / Codeine / Phenylephrine
- Ammonium Chloride/Cpm/Dm/Ephedrine/Ipecac/Pe
- Ammonium Lactate-Halobetasol Topical
- Ammonium Lactate-Mometasone Topical
- Ammonium Lactate-Pramoxine Topical
- Ammonium Lactate Topical
- Ammonium Lactate Topical is very rare, occurring 1 in 31475 users.
- Ammonium Lactate-Urea Topical
- Ammonium Molybdate Tetrahydrate
- Amobarbital (Amytal)
Brand names: Tuinal, Amytal, and Amytal Sodium
A barbiturate with hypnotic and sedative properties (but not antianxiety). Adverse effects are mainly a consequence of dose-related CNS depression and the risk of dependence with continued use is high. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p565)
- Amobarbital / Secobarbital
Brand names: Asendin
The N-demethylated derivative of the antipsychotic agent LOXAPINE that works by blocking the reuptake of norepinephrine, serotonin, or both. It also blocks dopamine receptors.
Brand names: Wymox, Amoxil, and Trimox
A broad-spectrum semisynthetic antibiotic similar to AMPICILLIN except that its resistance to gastric acid permits higher serum levels with oral administration.
- Amoxicillin/Clarithromycin/Lansoprazole is rare, occurring 1 in 12106 users.
Brand names: Amox/Clarith/Omep
Brand names: Amoxicillin-Clavulanic Acid, Amoxicillin-Clavulanate Potassium, and Augmentin
A fixed-ratio combination of amoxicillin trihydrate (see AMOXICILLIN), an aminopenicillin, and potassium clavulanate (see CLAVULANIC ACID), a beta-lactamase inhibitor, used to treat a broad-spectrum of bacterial infections, especially resistant strains.
- Amphetamine (Adderall)
Brand names: Adderall and Adderall-Xr
A powerful central nervous system stimulant and sympathomimetic. Amphetamine has multiple mechanisms of action including blocking uptake of adrenergics and dopamine, stimulation of release of monamines, and inhibiting monoamine oxidase. Amphetamine is also a drug of abuse and a psychotomimetic. The l- and the d,l-forms are included here. The l-form has less central nervous system activity but stronger cardiovascular effects. The d-form is DEXTROAMPHETAMINE.
Brand names: Adderall, Dextroamphetamine-Amphetamine, and Adderall Xr
An amphetamine salts combo, also known as amphetamine salts, is a pharmaceutical drug consisting of mixed salts and enantiomers of amphetamine. Adderall, a medication commonly used in the treatment of attention ...
- Amphotericin B
Brand names: Amphocil
Macrolide antifungal antibiotic produced by Streptomyces nodosus obtained from soil of the Orinoco river region of Venezuela.
- Amphotericin B Colloidal Dispersion
- Amphotericin B Liposomal (Ambisome)
Brand names: Abelcet and Ambisome
Amphotericin B (Fungilin, Fungizone, Abelcet, AmBisome Amfy , Fungisome, Amphocil, Amphotec, Amphoterrible) is a polyene antifungal drug, often used intravenously for systemic fungal infections. It was originally extracted from Streptomyces nodosus, ...
- Amphotericin B Topical
Brand names: Unasyn, Penbritin, and Rimacillin
Semi-synthetic derivative of penicillin that functions as an orally active broad-spectrum antibiotic.
- Ampicillin / Probenecid
Brand names: Agenerase
Amprenavir (Agenerase, GlaxoSmithKline) is a protease inhibitor used to treat HIV infection. It was approved by the Food and Drug Administration on April 15, 1999, for twice-a-day dosing instead of needing ...
Brand names: Arco-Lase, Pancrease, and Viokase
A group of amylolytic enzymes that cleave starch, glycogen, and related alpha-1,4-glucans. (Stedman, 25th ed) EC 3.2.1.-.
- Amylases / Cellulase / Endopeptidases / Lipase
- Amyl Nitrite
Brand names: Nitrous Acid, 2-Methylbutyl Ester, Mixt. With 3-Methylbutylnitrite, Amyl Nitrosum, and Nitramyl
A vasodilator that is administered by inhalation. It is also used recreationally due to its supposed ability to induce euphoria and act as an aphrodisiac.
- Amyl Nitrite/Na Nitrite/Na Thiosulfate
Brand names: Agrylin
Anagrelide (Agrylin/Xagrid, Shire) is a drug used for the treatment of essential thrombocytosis (ET; essential thrombocythemia), or overproduction of blood platelets. It also has been used in the treatment of chronic ...
- Anakinra (Kineret)
Brand names: Kineret
A synthetic form of native human IL-1Ra that has an additional methionine residue at its amino terminus.
- Anastrozole (Arimidex)
Brand names: Arimidex
Anastrozole (INN) (marketed under the trade name Arimidex by AstraZeneca) is an aromatase-inhibiting drug approved for treatment of breast cancer after surgery, as well as for metastasis in both pre and ...
- Angelica Sinensis Preparation (Toki)
Brand names: Angelica Root, Dong Quai, and Angelica Sinensis Root Extract
Angelica sinensis, commonly known as "dong quai" or "female ginseng" is a herb from the family Apiaceae, indigenous to China.
- Anhydrous Calcium Iodide (Calcidrine)
Brand names: Calcidrine
- Anhydrous Calcium Iodide / Codeine
- Anhydrous Calcium Iodide-Isoproterenol
Brand names: Eraxis
Anidulafungin or Eraxis (Ecalta in Europe) is a semisynthetic echinocandin used as an antifungal drug. Anidulafungin was originally manufactured and submitted for FDA approval by Vicuron Pharmaceuticals. Pfizer acquired the drug ...
- Anisindione (Miradon)
Brand names: Miradon
Anisindione (brand name Miradon) is a synthetic anticoagulant and an indanedione derivative. It prevents the formation of active procoagulation factors II, VII, IX, and X, as well as the anticoagulant proteins ...