Displaying 151 - 200 of 2986 in total
- Aloe/Collagen/Lidocai/Na Hyaluronate Topical
- Aloe Polysaccharides/Hc/Iodoquinol Topical
- Aloe Polysaccharides-Iodoquinol Topical
- Aloe Vera/Collagen/Lidocaine Topical
- Aloe Vera Preparation
- Aloe Vera Preparation is rare, occurring 1 in 24849 users.
- Aloe Vera Topical
- Aloe Vera Topical is rare, occurring 1 in 17486 users.
- Aloh/Diphenhyd/Lidocaine/Mgoh/Simeth Topical
- Alosetron (Lotronex)
Brand names: Lotronex
Alosetron hydrochloride (initial brand name: Lotronex; originator: GSK) is a 5-HT3 antagonist used for the management of severe diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in women only. It is currently marketed by ...
- Alpha 1-Antitrypsin
- Plasma glycoprotein member of the serpin superfamily which inhibits TRYPSIN; NEUTROPHIL ELASTASE; and other PROTEOLYTIC ENZYMES.
- Alpha-D-Galactosidase Enzyme (Beano)
Brand names: Beano and Gas-X Prevention
Beano can refer to:
- Alprazolam (Xanax)
Brand names: Xanax
A triazolobenzodiazepine compound with antianxiety and sedative-hypnotic actions, that is efficacious in the treatment of PANIC DISORDERS, with or without AGORAPHOBIA, and in generalized ANXIETY DISORDERS. (From AMA Drug Evaluations Annual, 1994, p238)
- Alprostadil (Muse)
Brand names: Caverject and Muse
A potent vasodilator agent that increases peripheral blood flow.
Brand names: Activase and Activase
A proteolytic enzyme in the serine protease family found in many tissues which converts PLASMINOGEN to FIBRINOLYSIN. It has fibrin-binding activity and is immunologically different from UROKINASE-TYPE PLASMINOGEN ACTIVATOR. The primary sequence, composed of 527 amino acids, is identical in both the naturally occurring and synthetic proteases.
- Altretamine (Hexalen)
Brand names: Hexalen
A hexamethyl-2,4,6-triamine derivative of 1,3,5-triazine.
- Aluminum Acetate Topical
- Aluminum Acetate Topical is very rare, occurring 1 in 94426 users.
- Aluminum Carbonate
- Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate Topical
- Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate Topical is rare, occurring 1 in 7739 users.
- Aluminum Hydroxide (M.A.H.)
Brand names: Gaviscon, Gelusil, and Maalox
A compound with many biomedical applications: as a gastric antacid, an antiperspirant, in dentifrices, as an emulsifier, as an adjuvant in bacterins and vaccines, in water purification, etc.
- Aluminum Hydroxide / Calcium Carbonate / Magnesium Hydroxide / Simethicone
- Aluminum Hydroxide / Magnesium Carbonate
- Aluminum Hydroxide / Magnesium Hydroxide
- Aluminum Hydroxide / Magnesium Hydroxide is common, occurring 1 in 374 users.
- Aluminum Hydroxide / Magnesium Hydroxide / Simethicone
- Aluminum Hydroxide / Magnesium Hydroxide / Simethicone is rare, occurring 1 in 6053 users.
- Aluminum Hydroxide / Magnesium Trisilicate
- Aluminum Hydroxide / Mineral Oil
- Aluminum Sulfate-Calcium Acetate Topical
- Aluminum Sulfate-Calcium Acetate Topical is very rare, occurring 1 in 33723 users.
- Aluminum Sulfate Topical
- Aluminum Sulfate Topical is very rare, occurring 1 in 94426 users.
- Alvimopan (Entereg)
Brand names: Entereg
Alvimopan (trade name Entereg) is a drug which behaves as a peripherally acting μ-opioid antagonist. With limited ability to cross the blood–brain barrier, many of the undesirable side-effects of the opioid ...
Brand names: Symmetrel, Symadine, and Mantadine
An antiviral that is used in the prophylactic or symptomatic treatment of influenza A. It is also used as an antiparkinsonian agent, to treat extrapyramidal reactions, and for postherpetic neuralgia. The mechanisms of its effects in movement disorders are not well understood but probably reflect an increase in synthesis and release of dopamine, with perhaps some inhibition of dopamine uptake.
Brand names: Mytelase
Ambenonium (as ambenonium dichloride, trade name Mytelase) is a cholinesterase inhibitor used in the management of myasthenia gravis.
- Ambrisentan (Letairis)
Brand names: Letairis
Ambrisentan (U.S. trade name Letairis; E.U. trade name Volibris; India trade name pulmonext by MSN labs ) is a drug indicated for use in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
- Amcinonide Topical
- Amcinonide Topical is very rare, occurring 1 in 67447 users.
Brand names: Ethyol
A phosphorothioate proposed as a radiation-protective agent. It causes splenic vasodilation and may block autonomic ganglia.
Brand names: Amikin
A broad-spectrum antibiotic derived from KANAMYCIN. It is reno- and oto-toxic like the other aminoglycoside antibiotics.
Brand names: Midamor, Aridil, and Moduret 25
A pyrazine compound inhibiting SODIUM reabsorption through SODIUM CHANNELS in renal EPITHELIAL CELLS. This inhibition creates a negative potential in the luminal membranes of principal cells, located in the distal convoluted tubule and collecting duct. Negative potential reduces secretion of potassium and hydrogen ions. Amiloride is used in conjunction with DIURETICS to spare POTASSIUM loss. (From Gilman et al., Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 9th ed, p705)
- Amiloride / Hydrochlorothiazide
- Amiloride / Hydrochlorothiazide is rare, occurring 1 in 27772 users.
- Amino Acids Topical
- Amino Acids-Urea Topical
Brand names: Cytadren
An aromatase inhibitor that is used in the treatment of advanced BREAST CANCER.
- Aminolevulinic Acid Topical
- Aminolevulinic Acid Topical is very rare, occurring 1 in 67447 users.
Brand names: Phyllocontin and Truphylline
A drug combination that contains THEOPHYLLINE and ethylenediamine. It is more soluble in water than theophylline but has similar pharmacologic actions. It's most common use is in bronchial asthma, but it has been investigated for several other applications.
- Aminophylline / Amobarbital / Ephedrine
- Aminophylline / Amobarbital / Ephedrine is very rare, occurring 1 in 67447 users.
- Aminophylline / Ephedrine / Guaifenesin / Phenobarbital
- Aminophylline / Ephedrine / Phenobarbital / Potassium Iodide
- Aminophylline / Guaifenesin
- Aminosalicylic Acid
Brand names: Paser D/R
An antitubercular agent often administered in association with ISONIAZID. The sodium salt of the drug is better tolerated than the free acid.
- Aminosalicylic Sodium (Aminosalicylate Sodium)
Brand names: Aminosalicylate Sodium, Pamisyl Sodium, and Teebacin
Brand names: Cordarone X, Cordarone, and Pacerone
An antianginal and antiarrhythmic drug. It increases the duration of ventricular and atrial muscle action by inhibiting Na,K-activated myocardial adenosine triphosphatase. There is a resulting decrease in heart rate and in vascular resistance.
Brand names: Lentizol, Elavil, and Domical
Tricyclic antidepressant with anticholinergic and sedative properties. It appears to prevent the re-uptake of norepinephrine and serotonin at nerve terminals, thus potentiating the action of these neurotransmitters. Amitriptyline also appears to antagonize cholinergic and alpha-1 adrenergic responses to bioactive amines.
- Amitriptyline / Chlordiazepoxide
- Amitriptyline / Chlordiazepoxide is very rare, occurring 1 in 42921 users.